Every girl and woman dreams that she will always look beautiful, never have dark circles in her eyes, nor wrinkles on her face. But in today’s lifestyle, this dream remains as it is, because sometimes we all have to face the problems associated with beauty.
Dark circles or dark circles under the eyes are a common problem, which occurs to both men and women. But it can be seen in most women. This problem is so simple that many people do not even pay attention to it.
But with time their dark circles grow more and they look ugly. Because of these dark circles, you start interrupting everyone, due to which you have to be embarrassed. Earlier this problem used to happen after the age of 40-45, but now it can be seen in people of any age.
Dark circles under eyes causes and treatment Tips-
The eye is the most beautiful part of our body, by this we can see this beautiful world. When anyone looks at us, first of all their eyes go into our eyes.
The beauty of the eyes reveals the beauty of man. So, it is important that we take care of our eyes the most.
The skin near the eyes is very delicate and thin, it should be taken care of very well.
Dark circles come under the eyes and at the same time there are wrinkles first.
Reason of Dark Circle –
- More use of computer / mobile / tv
- Lack of sleep
- Not eating properly
- Alcohol, smoking
- Hormone imbalance
Apart from this, due to any mental problem, there are also dark circles. Although there is a lot of cream available in the market nowadays, which claims to reduce dark circles, but these creams do not have that much effect.
And those that are effective are very expensive. Neither cream contains a lot of chemical which is harmful for our eyes and the skin around it.
We gradually understand this loss. Many times, over-use, complaints such as burning sensation in the eyes, headache, burning of eyes and tears come from them.
So why not try your home remedies for dark circles or dark circles. This treatment is easy and economical, which you can use whenever you want and you will see the effect very soon.
Remove dark circles under eyes naturally –
- Cucumber – Cucumber is a mild astrigent, which lightens the color of our skin. It removes the dark circles of the eyes as well as relaxes and cools the eyes.
- Cut thick slices of cucumber and keep it in the freeze for 30 minutes. Now keep this slice above the eyes and sit comfortably for 10 minutes. Then wash the eyes. Do it twice a day for a week. You will get very good results.
- In addition, mix cucumber and lemon juice in equal amounts. Now apply it in black circle with the help of cotton and leave 10 minutes. Then clean it with water. Do this daily for a week, you will get good results.
- Almond Oil – Almond oil is very good for the delicate skin near the eyes. It contains Vitamin E which reduces dark circles.
- Massage this oil with light hands near the eyes before sleeping at night.
- Let it remain overnight, wash it with water in the morning the next day.
- Do this daily until the dark circles are reduced.
- Potato – Potato is natural bleach which helps in removing dark circles. Potato also removes puffiness near the eyes.
- Kiss 1-2 potatoes and extract the juice. Now apply this juice in cotton and keep the cotton on top of your eye. Leave it for 10-15, then wash it. Do it twice a day for a few weeks.
- Also, cut thick slices of potato and rub it near the eyes. Doing this daily will benefit.
- Rose water – Rose water is very good for the skin. This is the best toner for our skin, which removes the dirt of the face and smoothes and refreshes it.
- Take a little rose water in cotton, now keep it above your eyes.
- Sit comfortably for 15 minutes, then set aside.
- Do this daily, you will get very good results.
- Green Tea Bag – Green tea removes the dark circles of the eyes as well as reduces their swelling.
- Boil 2 green bags with ½ cup of water.
- Now cool it and keep it in the fridge for ½ hour.
- Now keep it in your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Do this daily for 10 days and you will get results very soon.
- Milk – Milk gives moisturizer to our skin, it makes the skin soft. Milk also corrects the bad skin of the face.
- Keep milk refrigerated and refrigerate. Now add cotton and keep this cotton on top of the eye.
- Keep the cotton on the eye until you feel that it is getting hot.
- Do this 3-4 times a day for 1 week.
- Tomato – Tomato is natural bleach that lightens the skin, and also removes dark circles.
- Add ½ tsp lemon juice to 1 tsp tomato juice. Apply it on your eye and wash it after 10 minutes. Do this 2 times a day. You can also apply only tomato juice and it will also be effective.
- Eat more tomatoes, it is very good for the skin.
- Peppermint – Applying peppermint provides very cool, it gives instant relief to tired eyes.
- Make a paste by grinding the mint, add lemon juice to it.
- Apply it in a dark circle and wash it with water after 10-15 minutes.
- Do it daily until the dark circles are less.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek contains protein, vitamin C and potassium which helps in reducing dark circles. Also balances the pH level of the skin.
- Soak 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 3-4 hours.
- Now grind it into a paste. Now add ½ tsp turmeric and 1 tsp raw milk.
- Apply it in a dark circle and wash it after 10-15 minutes.
- Do it 1 time a day for a few weeks.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is the best moisturizer for delicate skin This dark circle disappears in no time. It can be easily used anytime.
- Massage with light hands before applying oil near the eyes at night. First rotate clockwise then anti-clockwise arm.
- Leave it on overnight. Then clean it in the morning.
- Do this daily for 1 week.
- Lemon – Lemon contains Vitamin C which lightens the skin and also helps in removing dark circles.
- Apply fresh lemon juice close to the eye with the help of cotton. Wipe out 10 min. Do this for a few weeks every day.
- Also add 1 tbsp of tomato juice and a little bit of turmeric and gram flour in 1 tbsp lemon juice. Now apply this paste in a dark circle and wash it after 10-15. Apply it 2-3 times a week.
Tip – If you are jealous of lemon juice, do not use this method.
- Aloe Vera – Break the fresh aloe vera leaf and rub it near the eyes. You will get rest in few days.
- Honey – Apply a thin layer of honey to the dark circles of the eye. Leave on for 20 minutes then wash.
- Some other measures –
- Lack of sleep is also a major cause of dark circles. So get enough sleep.
- Drink lots of water. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water per day. This will keep both your skin and eyes good.
- Take a good pan. Include fruits, green vegetables, milk, yogurt in the meal. Make spices by eating oil, spices and market.
- Do not rub the eyes too hard with your hand.
- Never sleep without taking off makeup at night.
- Wear black glasses before stepping out in the sun.
- Do not drink smoke alcohol.
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, wipe the eyes with cold water.
Tips for removing dark circles under the eyes and follow the easy methods mentioned in the remedy article and they will not cause any harm to your eyes as it is natural. If these methods were so effective then let me know. If you have any other treatment besides this, they can also share with us.