These days, cryptocurrency is being mentioned a lot in every news channel, newspaper and social media.
At the same time, everyone wants to know why cryptocurrency has become an important thing in such a short time.
There is a lot of enthusiasm among people about cryptocurrency in almost everywhere in the world.
At the same time, people who have a little knowledge about cryptocurrencies, they want to know how they are used.
But very few people know that there are many types of cryptocurrencies in the market at this time.
Today, we are going to tell you what is called cryptocurrency in our article and about the different types of cryptocurrency being used in the world at the moment.
What is the meaning of cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is the creation of the digital world. In the coming days, many kinds of discoveries are being made in the digital world.
And one of these searches is named cryptocurrency. You must have guessed from the name of cryptocurrency that it is some kind of currency or currency.
Cryptocurrency is seen as an e-currency or digital currency if given the correct definition of cryptocurrency. It is not like other currencies.
At the same time, no country has anything to do with these currencies. These currency transactions are done through computer only.
You can buy cryptocurrency from Euro, Dollar or any currency.
Why call it cryptocurrency ?
Digital transactions between two people can be done safely using cryptography. Cryptography is being used to exchange e-currency, digital or real currency. Due to which e-currency, digital or real currency came to be known as cryptocurrency.
List of famous cryptocurrency names and their prices –
There are many types of cryptocurrencies in the world today. These cryptocurrencies are also being bought by the people.
These cryptocurrencies are known by different names and these cryptocurrencies are explained below to you.
- Bitcoin – Talking about the world’s first cryptocurrency or digital currency, it is bitcoin. Bitcoin cryptocurrency was discovered in the year 2009. It is said that this currency was discovered by a resident of Japan whose name is called Satoshi Nakamoto . At the same time, the price of 1 bitcoin is about 12,13744 rupees according to Indian rupee. Not only this, Bitcoin has also been legally accepted in the powerful countries of the world and the names of these countries are like this, America, Canada, many countries of Europe, Japan and Israel.
- Litecoin – Litequin is a type of cryptocurrency created by Charles Lee. At the same time, the sign of this currency is LTC. This cryptocurrency was launched in the year 2011. At the moment, the price of a 1 LTC is about 20,908 rupees according to Indian rupees.
- Ethereum – Ethereum was launched in 2015. This pose is created by Vitalik Buterin. In the year 2016, Ethereum was divided into two parts, one of which is known as Ethereum and one as Ethereum Classic. ETH is the mark of Ethereum cryptocurrency. At the same time, when talking about the value of this currency, the Indian price of 1 ETH is Rs 46692.35710.
ETC is the mark of Ethereum Classic Cryptocurrency. According to the value of the Indian rupee, the price of an ETC is Rs 2459.85870. There is also an ethereumclassic.github.io website associated with this currency, where you will get many information related to it.
- Ripple – Ripple currency started in the year 2012 is known as XRP symbol. This cryptocurrency was created by Chris Larsen and Jade Macaleb. While talking about the price of this cryptocurrency, the price of one XRP in Indian rupees is only 46.47848 rupees.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – The mark of bitcoin cash is BCH. The price of 1 BCH cryptocurrency is 119505.77664 rupees according to Indian rupee. This currency has been started on August 2017 this year. In a very short time, this currency has become a good value in the market.
- Moniro – Moniro is also a type of cryptocurrency, which is known by the XMR sign. This currency was introduced in the market in 2014, three years ago. Moniro is created by the Moniro corps team. At the same time, 1 XMR is currently priced at Rs 22157.99615 in India.
- NEM – This cryptocurrency was launched in 2014. It also has a website which is https://nem.io/. At the same time, the sign of this currency is XEM. At present, the price of an XEM in India is just Rs 47.95956.
- DigitalNote – This cryptocurrency has been given the XDN mark. At the same time, it came in the money market in 2014. Talking about the price of this currency, the price of 1 XDN of India at this time is 0.796341 rupees.
- Waves Platform – Wes platform currency is identified by the WAVES symbol. The price of 1 WAVES is currently Rs 937.71502 in India. This cryptocurrency started in the year 2016 which has been created by Sasha Ivanov. You can get information related to this currency by visiting this currency website https://wavesplatform.com.
- Dogecoin – DoggyCoin was launched in the year 2013. This cryptocurrency was created by Jackson Palmer and Billy Marcus. At the same time, it has been given the mark of XDG. Talking about its value, 10 XDGs are worth only 4.18 rupees according to Indian rupees.
- Dash ( DASH ) – This cryptocurrency has been brought to market in 2014. Ivan Duffield and Kyle Hagan’s hard work is behind the making of the dash. At the same time, this cryptocurrency has been marked as DASH. 1 DASH is equivalent to Rs 78,476.80 per Indian rupee.
- Potcoin – PotCoin cryptocurrency has been created by the PotCoin core dev team. This cryptocurrency was launched in 2014. 1 POT is 22.1 rupees per Indian rupee.
Cryptocurrency not recognized in many countries
At present, there are around 1300 cryptocurrencies in the world. The use of cryptocurrencies has not been legally accepted in most countries. So if you want to invest money on any of these cryptocurrencies, then think once.
Not even recognized in India
Cryptocurrency is not even recognized in India. The Income Tax Department of India will soon take action against those people of India who have invested their money in cryptocurrency.
Other Links –